Saturday, May 22, 2010

One Smart Glove Girl

Just the other day I had one very savvy "Glove Girl" call the shop to take advantage of our
"One and Only" SALE!
Very savvy indeed as she shipped me two single gloves that were simply black and well yes old.
I will be donating them and she took advantage of the remarkable sale here at Hand an Glove and picked up the black gloves with brass studs pictured here and a second pair also shown above, the gray or "Lapis" (as they are called on the website) glove with the purple bow for only $35.00 ea pair...  Way to shop! 
 As we were talking, "Larrisa" verifed that she is a bonafide "glove girl".  Her "favorite fashion statement is to wear a colorful pashmina that has matching gloves".
Her next purchase will be the NEW Classic Turquoise glove that will go with her new http://www.handandglove.com/browse.cfm/classee-simple-cashmere/4,171.html   Turquoise pashmina.

I just love it when glove girls find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment