Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Buying dresses at the glove shop


Funky Chic Dress Coat
Available in the shop only
970-453-0200
Sounds funny but Hand and Glove is one of the best places in town to get a fantastic dress, cashmere sweater or incredibly stylish coat!  And of course all the gloves would look superb with the apparel that I find.

From time to time I search for items that you moist certainly wont come across anywhere.  We search consignment shops for designer labels, we seach the convention show floor for a new line that knocks our socks of and we listen to almost every little sales rep that comes along.

From the Hand and Glove Designer Consignment Rack
This incredibly happy customer scored 2 designer
Vivienne Tam dresses
By WE I mean my "dear sweet" boyfriend that definetly has the "eye" for a fantastic look, my compadre and consignment guru.. Margaret (seen above) and then of course me who has an undying amount of patience for sales reps.

There is a boutique that is truly as original as you are! 
Visit the shop in Breckenridge or shop online to find your inner GLove...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment